Your eyelids may feel tight and sore but you can control the pain with medication prescribed by the surgeon. You will be advised on how to clean your eyes, keep your head elevated, as well as using cold compresses to reduce swelling and bruising. Do not wear contact lenses for about two weeks.
Unclear eyelid crease can occur especially if there is a lot of upper lid fat (puffy upper eyelid). New eyelid crease may soften until it seems invisible in the patient view. Infection and swelling are also frequent complications of double eyelid surgery.
- Blepharoplasty or Eyelid Surgery
- Scarless double eyelids surgery
- Rhinoplasty Augmentation
- Chin Implant
- Alar Reduction
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty and Alar Reduction
- Nose Implant Removal
- Facelift Surgery
- Unilateral and Bilateral Dimple Creation Surgery
- Unilateral and Bilateral Otoplasty
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek Implant